دختر یا پسر
مطالب زیادی در این زمینه از قبل در سایت موجود است ولی بعلت سوالات مکرر عزیزان باز عمده مطالب موجود را در زیر یاداور میشوم
لطفا به ادامه مطلب مراجعه نمایید ......
Boy or Girl - Gender Prediction
You can predict the newborn sex before pregnancy.
Using these recommendations, you can improve the chances of having a girl or a boy by more than 80%. Scientific explanations are followed.
|Subject||to have Boy||to have Girl|
|Intercourse||close to ovulation, taking advantage of male sperm (Y) high speed and alkalosis field||2-3 days before ovulation due to stability of X and acidic vagina|
|Frequency||frequent intercourse a few days before ovulation, it increase male sperm numbers. other references recommend the opposite.||avoiding intercourse before ovulation period|
|Orgasms||sperm ejaculation during wife orgasms after long act of making love, help sperm to pass the acidic field in vagina. Wife orgasms cause uterine drop close to penis end and produce cervical opening to enable sperm move to uterine faster||short intercourse and sperm ejaculation without wife orgasm|
|Penetration Depth||maximal penis penetration allows ejaculation of sperm close to uterine, passing the acidic vaginal field||partial penis penetration allow ejaculation of sperm to proximal portion of vagina, acidic vagina destroys male sperm|
|Acidity||flushing vagina with bicarbonate solution, two teaspoons of Soda Bicarbonate in one litter water, making vagina less acidic||flushing vagina with acidic solution, two teaspoons of Vinegar on one litter water|
|Diet||rich with salt during 6 weeks before ovulation||low salt content during the same period|
|Food Recommended||meat, fish, potato, artichoke, spinach, hot dogs, banana, peach, fig, apricot, cherry, plum||eggs, milk and products, barbecue meat, green vegetables, lettuce, carrot, tomato, rice, apple, pear, strawberry, nut without salt|
|Minerals||taking potassium and sodium salt||taking calcium and magnesium salt|
|Testes temperature||low temperature||high temperature|
|Pre Ejaculation||long act of lovemaking with maximal wife stimulation. Wife and husband orgasms together.||ejaculation without wife stimulation or orgasms.|
|Position||maximal penis penetration by face-to-face position, man on top, wife with open legs bedded towards the abdomen, or rear position.||minimal penis penetration.|
Chinese Lunar Calendar
To find the gender prediction, find the mother's age at conception and then the month in which conception occurred. Follow the column and row to the intersecting point. The color of the box tells you what the prediction is.
Blue = Boy and Pink = Girl
at Conception Month of Conception
|Subject||to have a Boy||to have a Girl|
|Diet||eat red meat, salty snacks. Husband to drink Soda||both partners to eat fish and vegetables, sweets.|
|Sex||make love standing up or the rear position. |
lie down after sex for a while.
husband climax first.
husband to suggest sex.
wife to sleep to the left of husband.
|missionary position. |
wife orgasms first
|Horoscope||sex when a quarter moon. |
have sex at night.
sex on odds days of month.
woman's head point north.
|sex during full moon. |
sex at the afternoon.
in even days of month.
|Emotion||worry while making love. |
worm man testicles
|be cool and relax. |
|Your last Child||straight line across neck||duck tail hairline.|
Choosing the baby gender before pregnancy is an important and critical matter for some nations or parents. Eastern traditions considers boy as a husband success, who will continue the family tree.
The theory says that due to the physical difference between the sperms carrying boys (small weight , fast speed , short life period) and the sperms carrying girls (Bigger weight , slower speed , longer life period) then the nature of the secretions inside vagina and uterine - either alkaline or acidic - will predominate the successful sperm kind candidate for fertilization, if the secretions in vagina and uterine are acidic, the expected baby gender will be girl , because most of sperms carrying boys will die before those carrying girls. The sperms carrying girls will endure acidity because their bigger size and weight. If secretions in vagina and uterine are neutral or alkaline, the expected baby gender will be boy, because most of sperms carrying boys will get benefit from their small size and speed motion more than the sperms carrying girls .
Some methods of prediction:
1. Sperm Centrifugation- to separate X and Y sperms. A technique was developed by Dr. Ronald Ericsson in the early 1980’s.
The Ericsson technique is based on the fact that sperm carrying the Y chromosome move faster than sperm carrying the X chromosome. A laboratory process is used in filtering the sperm through a water-soluble protein solution called albumin, in a given period of time, more "Y'-bearing than "X"-bearing sperm will speed through the albumin. "Y"-bearing sperm can be identified by a staining process. By repeating this process, a sperm concentrate is finally obtained which contains a relatively high percentage of "Y"-bearing or "X"-bearing sperm (depending on which procedure is selected) than the original sample. Doctors then perform artificial insemination using the separated sperm according to the sex you prefer.
This technique is only a way to try to INCREASE THE ODDS of conceiving either a male or a female child. To illustrate, consider a hypothetical case:
a. The initial sperm sample has 30 million sperm, half of which are "Y"-bearing; the other half "X"-bearing.
b. The Ericsson method is used to select "Y"-bearing (male producing) sperm.
c. The final concentrate used for insemination has 5 million "Y"-bearing sperm, and only 1 million "X"- bearing sperm.
Obviously, in this example the odds of obtaining a male have been dramatically increased from 1:1 to 5:1. However there are still 1 million "X"-bearing sperm present, any of which could fertilize the egg and produce a female.
The point is simple: even if the Ericsson method could increase the ratio of a desired chromosome bearing sperm to 5:1 or 10:1, because of the sheer number of sperm there still would remain many sperm in the final sample which could result in a conception of the opposite sex.
Clinical data suggested that the Ericsson method produced a success rate of 75-80% for male sex selection, and 80-85% for female, natural pregnancy give 51.2% boys and 48.8% girls.
The bottom line is that the Ericsson technique does increase the percentage of either the "Y"- or "X" bearing sperm in a given semen sample. This in turn definitely enhances the odds that the desired sex of a child will be achieved.
2. Genetic colored -laboratory of molecular biology they separate X & Y using optic and microscopic techniques.
3. Early detectionof embryo gender by microsurgery technique - during early (2-3 days) pregnancy while embryo is 4-8 cells, they check it gender by special methods. If it in the right gender they put it back in uterus. Pregnancy success is 30-40% but success rate of baby gender is 96-98%. This method has a few complications and side effects of pergonal injection and anesthesia, in addition to high cost.
Colored chromosome using the method - Pre implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGGD),
4. During multiple embryo pregnancy, Gynecologist give the pregnant woman to choose which embryo gender to destroy and which to keep. Sometimes, the Gynecologist must decide in case of heredity diseases in one gender and not in the other.
5. The Whelan Method -Elizabeth Whelan, Sc.D., because of biochemical changes that may favor male-producing sperm early in a woman's cycle, Whelan says if you want a boy, have intercourse four to six days before your basal body temperature (BBT) goes up. If you want a girl, she recommends abstaining from sex until two to three days before ovulation. Whelan says her prescription for boy baby making has a 68 percent success rate, while the girl method ups your chances to 56 percent.
6. The Shettles Method -Dr. Landrum Shettles and David Rorvik, who wrote "How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby", claim the Shettles method is 75 percent effective. Because Y-chromosomes (for boys) move faster but don't last as long as X-chromosomes (for girls), Shettles says it makes sense to have sex as close as possible to ovulation if a boy is what you want. If you try to conceive two to four days before you ovulate, you'll most likely have a girl. A 1995 study published in the New England Journal of Medicine explored the connection between ovulation and intercourse. "We found no relationship between the timing of intercourse and the sex of the baby," says Dr. Clarice Weinberg of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Researchers did conclude, though, that the fertile window was in the six days before not after ovulation.
7. Theory of Internal Biological Clock - It is a new statistically proven science branch saying that a human being different activities are sinusoidal oscillating through phases controlled by a very tuned internal biological clock(s), These clocks start working by the birth date.
The main activities of the human being are classified under three main categories :-
1- The Mental and brain activities (The ability to perform mental work in efficient matter) - The oscillation period 33 days between two sags or two crests
2- The Emotional activities (The emotional feelings stability and strength) - The oscillation period 28 days between two sags or two crests
3- The Self immunition and internal health activities (The ability to fight diseases and overcome the exhaustion) - The oscillation period 23 days betweenn two sags or two crests
The resulted overlap and combination of the three oscillation differ from time to time and from person to person due to the difference in birth dates, thus affecting human temper , feelings , health and relationships with others.
These results were statistically proven from the records of traffic departments and hospitals as :
- The most of (traffic/unconcentration) accidents happen at the date of mental activities at sag
- The most of (heart attacks/catching cold) happen at the date of internal health at sag
By admitting the correctness of the above mentioned theory , scientists tried to find the relationship between these oscillations and the baby gender , finally they discovered that the nature of women internal secretions are affected by the resulted overlap between two of these oscillations (No. 2 & No. 3) causing the choices of one gender to prevail upon the other at certain times, these times could be calculated and classified by the knowledge of woman birth date and using a programmed software.
8. Traditional methods -e.g. a Chinese old table determined baby gender by woman's age, month of pregnancy and ovulation day. e.g. a woman aged 35, got pregnant in January she will have a girl but pregnancy in February will bring a boy. Greek believed that a woman has two uterine, the right for boys, and left for girls. thus, to deliver son, the woman have to lay on the right side during intercourse, and vise versa. They also believed that the right testes produce male sperm and the left female sperm, they used to tight the left testes to get male babies. Aristo proved that the above two methods are incorrect, but had the theory that: high body temperature, northern dry wind and full moon during intercourse brings sons, and vise versa.
9. Diet - a diet rich with milk products, vegetables and fruits is delivering a girl.
10. Chemical -calcium tablets 500 mg, once daily, three months pre pregnancy increase acidity in cells and brings girls.
11. Temperature -tests have lower temperature than the body. Heating reduce male sperm, thus sportsmen because of testes scratch and pilot because of electromagnetic radiation in pilot cabin have higher testes temperature and have more girls than boys. Recommended to have a cold shower before intercourse to have baby boy and hot shower for a girl. Also for son not to wear sentitic cloths or tight trusses.
To follow any of these methods, you have to be very sensitive to when you ovulate. You can buy predictor kits, but most people rely on charting their basal body temperature (BBT) and monitoring cervical mucus.
Reproductive experts believe that the day before a woman ovulates, her BBT dips, then rises. Also, during ovulation a woman's cervical mucus resembles raw egg slippery, clear, and wet. Combine the two methods and you have a fairly accurate way to tell when you've ovulated.
If you want to try any of the following methods, you'll need to chart these changes for a few months before you try conceiving. After a few cycles, you'll know more about your body and can better apply the information to the sex selection method you choose.
Ovulation is when one or more eggs are released from the ovary and is the fertile time of your menstrual cycle . Each month, many eggs mature inside the ovary. The largest is expelled into the pelvic cavity and swept into the Fallopian tube. Which ovary releases the egg is fairly arbitrary. Ovulation does not necessarily rotate between ovaries each cycle.
To be fruitful and multiply, you must have sexual intercourse during the period spanning 4 or 5 days hours before ovulation to about 24 hours afterward. The reason: Sperm cells can live for 4 or 5 days, but an egg survives no more than 24 hours after ovulation. Unless, of course, fertilization occurs.
If you have sex near the time of ovulation it stands to reason you'll increase your chances of getting pregnant. And you'll be happy to know that the odds are with you: In normally fertile couples there is a 25 percent chance of getting pregnant each cycle, meaning around 75 to 85 percent of women who have sex without using birth control will get pregnant within one year. You can try to up your likelihood of getting pregnant by learning to pinpoint exactly when you ovulate by familiarizing yourself with the cyclic hormonal and physical changes that take place in your body each month. You can also use this knowledge to attempt birth control by avoiding intercourse near the time of ovulation.
Figure out when your next period is due to begin and count back 12 to 16 days. This will give you a range of days when you will probably be ovulating (for women with a 28-day cycle, the 14th day is often the one). To use this method, you must know how long your cycle usually lasts.
The best way to determine your most fertile time, though, is to pay attention to your body and learn to spot the signs that ovulation is imminent.
Change in cervical mucus. As your cycle progresses, your cervical mucus increases in volume and changes texture. The greater volume and changes in texture reflect your body's rising levels of estrogen . You are considered most fertile when the mucus becomes clear, slippery, and stretchy. Many women compare mucus at this stage to raw egg whites.
The role of mucus is to nourish, protect, and speed the sperm on its way up through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes for the rendezvous with your egg.
Following ovulation, your temperature can increase by 0.5 to 1.6 degrees. You won't feel the shift, but you can detect it by using a basal body temperature (BBT) thermometer. This temperature spike indicates that you've ovulated (releasing an egg stimulates the production of the hormone progesterone which raises body temperature).
You're most fertile in the two or three days before your temperature hits its high point. A few experts think you may have an additional 12 to 24 hour window of fertility after you first notice the temperature creep up, but most say at that point it's too late to make a baby. "It can take one to two days after ovulation for progesterone to build up enough to raise your body temperature. But since the egg can only survive for about 24 hours, at that point it's too late for fertilization," says Tracy Telles, an obstetrician at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. That's why experts recommend that you chart your temperature (taken each morning) for a few months to detect a pattern and pinpoint your likely ovulatory date. Then you can plan to have sex during the two to three days proceeding the day your temperature normally rises.
About one fifth of women actually feel ovulatory activity, which can range from mild achiness to twinges of pain. The condition, called mittelschmerz, may last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.
Ovulation predictor kits detect the surge in luteinizing hormone (LH) just before ovulation. They're easier to use and often more accurate than the BBT method and they can predict ovulation 24 to 36 hours in advance and help you maximize your chance of conception the very first month you use them.
But they're not foolproof. They can measure LH (you get either a positive or a negative result, not a number), but can't indicate whether you ovulate after a positive response; LH can surge with or without the release of an egg. False LH surges can also take place before the real one.
For maximum accuracy, follow the kit's directions to the letter. (However, if the instructions say to test your first urine of the day, you may want to test your second catch instead. Your urine can become concentrated overnight and might give you a false-positive result.) Your cycle starts on the first day you have your period. If you have a 28-day cycle, start the test on day 11 and use it for six days (or however many days the manufacturer recommends). If your cycle is longer, say 35 days, start on day 14 and test for nine days. If you have an irregular cycle, you may find that this is the least satisfying way for you to detect your ovulation because you'll have to buy many kits to use over a long period of time. If your cycle runs between 28 and 40 days, your ovulation may range between days 14 and 26. Because the kits (which range in price from $20 to $50) usually provide only five to nine days' worth of tests, you'll need to buy at least two kits a month.