توضیحاتی در مورد پرده بکارت
• (HI-min) (The hymen is a thin, delicate- membrane membrane is like skin but much thinner). It partially covers the opening of the vagina in most girls.
• The hymen is simply the vestigial membranes of the vagina and urogenital sinus at their point of fusion.
• An elastic and collegenous tissue.
• In younger women, hymen is very vascular as opposed to menopausal women, which are very thin.
• In adult virginal women, the hymen is a different thickness that surrounds the vaginal opening more or less completed
• The biological function of the human hymen is still uncertain;
• scientists hypothesize that it protects the vagina from infection in infants.
• The social function of the hymen, however, has been and still is a mythical symbol of virginity in many cultures
• Allow outflow of menestrual blood
• Annular or circular – – in which the hymen forms a ring around the vaginal opening
• fimbriated or denticular hymen -- a hymen with an opening which has serrate edges
• crescentric or lunar hymen, a moon-shaped hymen.-- anrerior , posterior
• hymen bifenestra¢tus, -- a hymen with two openings side by side and a broad septum between them.
• Septate – a hymen in which the opening is divided by a narrow septum.
• hymen subsep¢tus-- a hymen in which the opening is partially filled by a septum growing out of one wall, but not reaching the other.
• Cribriform or fenestrated -- full of holes
• Complete absence of hymen
• Microperforate --almost completely covers the opening but there is the opening which is very small
• Imperforate --completely covers the opening
None secutal tear cuases
• Many girls and teens tear or otherwise dilate their hymen
• during first intercourse (coitus) or Rape .
• while participating in sports like bicycling, horseback riding, gymnastics
• or inserting tampons,
• or while masturbating.
• A girl may not even know this has occurred, since there may be little or no blood or pain involved when this happens.
• The hymental opening As a role, the hymen is torn during first intercourse (coitus) specially posteriorly or posterolaterally in two or more portions.
• commonly , rupture of the hymen is accompanied by slight bleeding, which stop spontaneously
• Occasionly a rather large vessel is torn and can bleed profuesly that can cause shock and need of blood transfusion , it can be controlled by applying direct pressure to bleeding point but if it fail you must ligate or suture bleeding point
• The hymen may not be lacerated even with repeated coitus ( wide or elastic hymen ).
• In fact, many cases of pregnancy have been reported in women in whom the hymen has not have been ruptured.
• Some women are even born without a hymen
A woman's future can hang,
literally, by a membrane
• The hymen's a delicate membrane that separates girls from women
• In some societies, the hymen must be intact in unmarried women as proof of virginity.
• Without it,-- women are shunned as whores
--in extreme cases even murdered by male relatives to restore family
• The term "virgin" typically means someone who has never had sexual intercourse (specifically the penis entering the vagina)
• a man loses his virginity the first time his penis
enters the vagina. Similarly, a woman loses her virginity the first time a penis enters her vagina
• For the most part, being a virgin is not about whether a woman's hymen is intact or broken
• It used to be that on her wedding night, if a woman's first sexual intercourse (losing her virginity) was painful and there was blood on the sheets, that was proof that she was a virgin